Wednesday, June 24, 2015

IIC #215 Embellish It!

Good morning Inky followers! I hope you are all doing ok, cyber hugs for those that need them xx

Right I need to announce our 'summertime' winner, chosen randomly by my husband.

So this weeks winner of some Inky images & a guest designer position is....


Hug congrats hun, can you please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will sort out your images & arrange your guest designer position with you. Don't forget t snag your winners badge for your blog xx

Now lets see who this weeks Top 3 are. In particular order we have.....




Awesome creations, thank you for sharing with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge xx

Now lets see what this weeks theme is....

EMBELLISH IT!

so get out your buttons, ribbons, pearls, gems & stick them to your creation & come & join in the fun here at Inky!

This week we have Jane joining us as guest designer with this stunning creation!



Lets see what fabulous 'embellishments' the Inkettes have used....







Fabulous creations Inkettes, thank you xx

You have until Tuesday 30th June to get your 'embellishment' creations linked below

Hugs Shell & the Inky Inkettes xx

4 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Wow, just a little bit excited to see that I'm the lucky winner from last week. Thanks so much!

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my journal page as one of your top 3! Congrats to the other winners as well. Gorgeous makes by the Inkettes! See you again soon. Hugs :)

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top three. Congratulations to the other winners.

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow I am in this weeks top choices too! Displaying my badge with pride. Congrats to everyone, love Jane x