Friday, March 15, 2013

Inky Impressions March Bloghop...



Ahhh I hope you all enjoyed our MARCH INKY IMPRESSIONS BLOGHOP. I know that the DT had a wonderfull time preparing this one for you all. Soo If you did the hop in the right direction you came here from our Wonderfull Inkette Vicky and this is the end. To begin the hop you have to start at the Inky Inspirational blog.

I hope you didn't forget to leave all the Inkettes a comment on their blogs as we will pick a Winner out of all the comment that are left everywhere and we are checking it ;) The winner will receive 2 of the digistamps of her or his choice.

So which one was your favourite?? I truly adore Cherry Lili but then I also loved Kitty and I sure love Umbrella Lili and let me don't forget all the new digisentiments. Sooo yummie all :)

Well I hope you all enjoyed the hop as much as we did and that we got your MOJO juices going in overload.
The winner will be announced in one week.
And you can find all the new Inky Impressions Digistamps here.

Share the word about our March Spring bloghop. If we get 25 entrants we will pick 2 winners and if we get 50 we will pick 3 winners who will each can pick 2 digistamps from the inky store.


Please keep in mind that we are an International team and that with the daylight savings change this week in the USA that some blogs might not have adjusted their timeschedule yet. If this happens please come back later to finish the bloghop.



1 comment:

Misty's said...

Hard to pick a favourite one but I loved Umbrella Lili and Kitty.
Michaela xx