Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IIC #100 - St. Patricks Day or Green Challenge



Thank you to everyone who played along in our splash of red challenge. There were so many beautiful entries. We really love seeing all of the creativity and inspiration you share with us. So let's get to the wner and Inky Top 3. 

The winner of the fabulous prize from Inky Impressions is:





INKY TOP 3


Reminder: The top 3 now receive their choice of 1 free digi from the Inky store. Congratulations to all of our winners! Please e-mail Inky.Impressions@hotmail.com to claim your prize. Inky Top 3, be sure to grab your Top 3 Badge and wear it proudly. You can find the badge by clicking on the tab above called "Winner/Top 3 Banners

This week we would love to see a little ST.PATRICK'S DAY OR GREEN
Before we show you what the Inkette's ahve created for today's challenge I would love to give a big warm Inky welcome to HELEN
"I am 48 years old, married to my lovely hubby Steve and have three children (two are all grown up and flown the nest, leaving just my youngest daughter still at home). We live in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside in the UK and have a dog, a cat and rabbits. I had a life-changing event three years ago when I suffered a brain haemorrhage and that prompted me to totally re-prioritise my life. One of the main things that came out of this was to spend more time doing the things that make me happiest, and one of those things is crafting. I was taught to knit, crochet, sew and embroider by my mother and grandmother at an early age and have dabbled with them all over the years, but I am always drawn back to paper and card. I love the versatility of it and the huge possibilities there are to make things with it. My favourite is card-making and scrapbooking and I love messing about with die-cutting, dry embossing and my Promarkers."
and here is the beautiful projects Helen made for this week





 










Lydia





We can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations. It is not required to use an Inky image, however we would love it if you did. As a thank you, you will receive two entries into the prize drawings. To play along just follow the current theme, add the link to you creation below, and link back to us in your post. If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery please use keyword IIC100. You may combine your challenge with as many other challenges as you would like and you may enter as many times as you like as long as you follow the current theme. If you do not link back to us your entry will be deleted.

We are looking for guest designers for 2013. If you are interested in joining the Inkettes for a month as a guest designer please put GDT after your name when you link your project.

6 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what gorgeous projects from the DT!
thank you so much for choosing my project as the winner! how exciting! congrats to all of the others as well! :)

Laine said...

So delighted to have been chosen in your Top 3. Thank you so much and Congratulations to all of the other winners.
Hugs from
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards from you all.
Hugs,
K.xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Such sweet cards from the DT. Love them all! xxD

Claire said...

Beautiful cards from the DT, thanks so much for choosing me for your top 3
Claire xx

Ruth Seminario said...

Me encanta su creatividad participaré por primera vez en su reto. Felicitaciones