Monday, October 17, 2011

Winner of IIC#27

Good Morning Inky Fans!  Here is the winner of IIC#27-Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Monochromatic.

We have only one winner this week:  This person will receive an Inky Digi.  We did not have any entries that used and Inky Image....maybe next time :0)!



Please email to inkyimpressionsstamps@hotmail.com to claim your prize!


Here are the Top 3
#21-Mel H
#27-Ruby

Top 3 can grab their badge above in the winner top 3 banners page at the top of the blog.

Thanks so much for all who entered this cause worthy challenge!

**Jenn**

6 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

Congratulation!!! Beautiful card.

ribenaruby said...

Congratualtions to the winner! Thanks for the top 3 spot. Ruby x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Congratulation! What a sweet and beautiful card.
Hugs Jacqueline

lalkygirl said...

wow thanks so much for choosing me as the winner i am thrilled ,my email is lalkhamt@yahoo.co.uk
happy crafting
tracey [lalkygirl]

Christine said...

Thank you so much for picking my creation as a top 3..congrats to all the winners

smiles Christine x

Ash said...

Hello,

My name is Ash.... And till date I have been wondering why was the results of IIC #28 (the sketch challenge) not announced so far.... I would sincerely appreciate any kind of response to help me through.... Thanking You,

Ash.. :)