Monday, November 16, 2009

Inky Dinky Drop Hop Winner!

Good Evening Everyone, sorry I am late posting the lucky winner. Nicole has been ill this past week and went to the hospital yesterday. Things are going okay so far but please keep Nicole in your prayers. I will keep everyone updated!!! So since she was missing for the drawing I put all the names in a hat and drew one lucky winner!!! And the winner is..............




Congrats Joan!!!! Please email me at inkyimpressionsdt@gmail.com your address and your inky dinky drops desire either Christmas Cheer or Winter Wonderland.

I hope everyone has a GREAT night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Joan and so sorry to hear about Nicole! Get well fast Nicole!!!
Pam Going Postal

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! Thanks sooo much...how exciting to win!!! I am sorry to hear that Nicole is not feeling well...hope all is well soon!!!

Darlene said...

Congrats Joan!
I'm sorry to hear Nicole is ill ... hopefully not too serious! I'm sure she's run down ... she's been going non-stop for months! Please give her my best and tell her she's in my prayers!!

Abatevintage said...

I am so glad you stopped over to visit me today, I thought I was a follower but maybe it's on one of your other blogs, oh well I joined this one to.

Congrats to the winner.

This blog is lovely.

God bless you thank you for your kind words about my blog its very nice of you.

♥´¨)
¸.+´¸.•*´¨) ¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥

Velta said...

Congratulations to Joan. Thanks Crystal for keeping us posted on Nicole. I really hope she gets better ASAP!!

Angelwood said...

Congrats Joan! You deserve it!
I hope Nicole feels better soon!!! I'll keep her in my prayers. :o) Angela